- Construction Materials: Using advanced hot-dip galvanized steel, the two surfaces shall be covered with plating, increasing the resistance to corrosion and shock. Guide rails and slats are specially designed with hook-shaped locks at both ends of slats to hook into the side guide bars so that door grilles may not slip out when there is strong wind.
|Guide rail||2.3mm thick Steel|
|Rolling door box||1.6mm thick Steel|
|Slat||1.2mm thick Steel|
- Ensuring security, safety and durability
- Resistance to storms and wind according to
- Vietnamese standards.
- High aesthetics.
Scope of application:
- Industrial factory - Condominium - Shophouse -
- Commercial Center, etc.
- Automatic/Electric or manual.